Anju Sanitary Pad announces free training reusable sanitary pad in Nepal to the local women how to make Reusable Sanitary Pad. It is also called washable sanitary pad in Nepal. It is located in Tilottama-1, Rupandehi Nepal. It is basically known as women empower training.
Objectives of Free Training Reusable Sanitary Pad in Nepal
- Objectives of giving training for reusable Sanitary Pad is to enhance women empowerment and menstrual hygiene awareness.
- It allows rural women to be self dependent in order to use their own reusable sanitary pad.
- Using these reusable sanitary pads is a better choice as they have less chemical and plastic content those who have chemical allergy are directly benefited.
- It will be cheapest Sanitary Pad in Nepal compare to disposable sanitary pad because it can be reuse for minimum two years.
- It can save tons of waste in Nepal about 120 tons of wastage found from disposable pad in 2012 according to Nepal Government report.
To know more about company background, please click here